The new face of SKIN by ecostore
We get it, it can be hard to navigate supermarket shelves to find what you’re looking for, especially when you’re in a hurry. With this in mind, we’ve given our SKIN by ecostore packaging a refreshing mini-makeover.
One of the biggest updates you’ll notice is a bright colourful band at the bottom of each box. This is designed to make it easier to find, whether you’re looking for a single product or the whole SKIN by ecostore family.
It’s also easier to see at a glance how the product looks after your skin and addresses areas of concern. For example, ‘Brighten + Smooth’ describes exactly what our Brightening Exfoliator does.
And it’s now clearer which key, active plant and mineral based ingredients are in each product, because they’re listed front and centre.
What hasn’t changed
To paraphrase Mark Darcy, many of you have told us you love our gentle yet powerful formulations ‘just as they are’. So apart we’ve kept them that way.
Only ingredients proven to be safe for skin and environmentally friendly are included. Where possible, we’ve sourced natural plant-derived ingredients grown and harvested in New Zealand, like our four hero ingredients:
- New Zealand marine extract (from seaweed) – is sustainably sourced in the pristine Marlborough Sounds. It’s packed with bioactives like polysaccharides, carotenoids and phenolics proven to help increase collagen and improve skin elasticity and regeneration, while hydrating and reducing inflammation.
- Grapeseed extract – harnesses the potent antioxidant levels of Marlborough-grown Sauvignon blanc grapes: 50 times stronger than Vitamin E and 20 times stronger than Vitamin C.
- Harakeke (native New Zealand flax) – sustainably harvested in Northland, is moisturising, anti-microbial and soothes and cools redness and inflammation.
- Blackcurrant oil – from the South Island, is a rich source of antioxidants, and the perfect balance of essential fatty acids: Omega 3, 6 and 9, to support the skin’s own protective barrier.
Every product is dermatologically tested, and cruelty free – we don’t test on animals and never will.
For a low-commitment way to try SKIN by ecostore, try the Essentials Pack. Great for travelling, this pack contains generous mini versions of:
- Gentle Cleanser
- Hydrating Moisturiser
- Replenishing Night Cream
- Multi-Nutrient Facial Oil
You can find the whole SKIN by ecostore range online and at our flagship store at 1 Scotland St, Freemans Bay in Auckland. Or ask at your local Huckleberry, New World or Pak n Save.