ecostore New Zealand Blog
1/3 cup of nut milk (extra if it’s too thick)
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup or 3 dates
- 1/3 cup of cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla powder or paste
- 4 tbsp of coconut oil (liquid)
Toppings: berries, maple syrup, cacao nibs
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and then blitz until smooth. If it’s too thick and isn’t blending you may need to add a small amount of almond milk to loosen it up, or stop and scrap down the sides of the blender.
- Serve in cups topped with berries, maple syrup and some cacao nibs. It will last in the fridge for a few days.
Renee Sexton is a nutritionist, health coach, vegan and foodie. Visit her blog to see her delicious recipes and her posts about nutrition, health and wellbeing.